Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery is currently seeking a full-time Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon to join our dynamic, innovative practice in Ada, OK.
- Expanding group powered by 1 fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon and 1 PA.
- Call of 1:3
- Physician will enjoy working in a beautiful clinic space to include x-ray, a procedure room, and 3 additional exam rooms
- Level III trauma center
- ER is staffed by a talented group of Board Certified Mercy Emergency Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practitioners
- ICU monitored by Mercy's Virtual Care Center and is managed by a team of hospitalists 24/7
- We utilize EPIC to provide integrated care (one patient- one record)
Compensation and benefits include:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model- Comp potential over $800K
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Ada!
We are a progressive, quality-oriented community located in the rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Imbued with ingenuity, a pioneering spirit, and hospitality, we've been described as a place where the West meets the South! Ada is located within easy driving distances of three major cities, and is a Main Street City and a Tree City USA member. Ada is large enough to offer many bigger city amenities, such as a four-year university and a thriving business climate, yet still small enough to provide a safe and fun place to raise a family.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest integrated physician organization in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply at Mercy.net/Careers
Mercy Clinic Talent Selection
4345 W. Memorial Rd. Suite 220 | Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Office: 580-421-1175 | Cell: 580-320-8077