Supervisor Athletic Trainer
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking a Supervisor Athletic Trainer to join our Americana Orthopedic Urgent Care team.Responsibilities
- Supervise staff in the athletic training services. Completes performance evaluations and disciplinary actions, when appropriate.
- Develop partnerships to improve the health of athletes in communities. Coordinate the production of educational materials.
- Assists in the development, implementation, direction, and coordination of policies and programs consistent with company philosophy and objectives.
- Coordinate event scheduling, manage event/relationship contracts and track metrics in relation to quality assurance.
- Under guidance, develop, manage and market the athletic program.
- Manage and maintain sports medicine vehicles, including overseeing the stocking of supplies for event coverage.
- Assist in development and implementation of an annual budget.
- Travels to local community, sports, school, and events.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Athletic Training
- Experience: 3 years of certified AT experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Licensed as a Certified Athletic Trainer the state of practice. Board of Certification (BOC) certified. Current CPR/first responder certification and/or CPR for the healthcare provider.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.