Sports Physical Therapy Technician I
This position assists in the productive operation of the outpatient sports medicine physical therapy program, working under the direction and supervision of the professional therapy staff in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures. Supports daily operation of the clinic in a variety of clinical, clerical and other capacities including treatment setups/cleanups, maintaining treatment area/equipment, assisting clinicians with routine patient care tasks, stocking of supplies and administrative support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Bachelor's degree or clinically relevant associate's degree completed (Preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience in a health care setting or health vocational program. (Required)
- At least 1 year of prior involvement in youth athletics, ages 7-18. (Required)
- Technician Certificate - Physical Therapy, Chiropractor, Rehab, Personal Trainer, Athletic Trainer (ATC), Licensed Massage Therapist. (Preferred)
- Possess AZ DPS fingerprint clearance card) prior to start date (Preferred)
- Possess American Heart Association`s BLS certification prior to start date. (Required)
- PCH Preceptor or equivalent mentorship certificate. (Preferred)
About the employer
For more information about the hospital, visit: http://www.phoenixchildrens.org.