Sports Medicine Physician
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Sports Medicine Physician to join a very busy and established Spine and Interventional Pain Group and expand our services near St. Louis County on campus of Mercy Hospital Washington. This team is powered by two physicians and two advanced practitioners.
Our skilled pain management team has a compassionate understanding of pain and how it affects everyday life. We are experts at diagnosing and treating pain in a supportive, caring environment. Starting with a comprehensive evaluation, we use interventional pain management techniques, including the latest treatments and technologies, to help patients manage all types of pain.
This position includes:
- In-office x-ray; close to Mercy Physical Therapy
- Direct collaboration with Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, PM&R, PT, OT, Alternative Medicine, and more
- Variety of referral sources from Mercy's large network (PCP, ED, UC, & Specialists)
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.