Registered Nurse Pre Post
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Temple - Pavilion Day Surgery Center
Pre/Post RN for busy day surgery center
Full Time Monday- Friday 10am-6:30pm
10K Sign On Bonus
Ambulatory Day Surgery Center that primarily services sports medicine, ophthalmology, ENT, Plastics, Pain management, general surgery, surgical oncology, urology, and ob/gyn.
Schedule: Full Time - Monday- Friday 10am -6:30pm
8 suite OR / 27 pre/post rooms
No weekends, No holidays, No Call
Patient centered focus with interdepartmental collaboration and teamwork. This is a small unit that is like a family, not only do we take care of the patients but we take care of each other.
Friendly, fun and collaborative staff with top notch surgeons and anesthesia partners all working together to deliver excellent patient care
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
Baylor Scott & White Health Registered Nurses Enjoy
- Competitive pay including an RN Bonus Program rewarding nurses for providing exceptional care and improving patient outcomes.
- Attractive Relocation Assistance for full-time candidates.
- A strong shared governance model featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses and improve patient outcomes.
- Access to more than 4,000 hours of online continuing education for professional development.
- A strong system Nurse Practice Council that uses autonomy, authority, and accountability in collaboration with transformational nursing leadership to drive nursing practice throughout Baylor Scott & White Health.
- A spirit of inquiry and innovation that promotes Evidence-based practice, research, and innovations in nursing practice.
- A healthy work environment and culture of safety using inter-professional collaboration and professional competencies to meet the needs of patients to provide safe passage and quality outcomes at every encounter.
Why Baylor Scott & White Health
At Baylor Scott & White Health, we empower each other to create healthier communities and deliver safe and high-quality care across the state of Texas. With more than 52 hospitals, 800 access points, a quality health plan and an award-winning research institute , you’ll enjoy endless opportunities to make your mark on the future of healthcare. At Baylor Scott and White Health, you’ll be joining a team that’s committed to better. Because better never settles. And neither should you.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health has the resources to offer a variety of career opportunities to meet your personal and professional goals.
The Baylor Scott & White Health nursing team challenges each other to innovate, to constantly raise the bar and to never settle. Every day, our diverse group of team members bring unique talents, a passion for innovation and a deep Commitment to those we serve.
Baylor Scott & White Health is the most awarded system in Texas, and a Certified Great Place to Work! Consider a career move to Memorial Hospital and join our exceptional nursing team committed to something better.
- EDUCATION - Grad of Accred Prog or Equiv.
- MAJOR - Nursing
- EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of RN Experience
Highly prefer 2 years of med/surg RN experience
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Registered Nurse (RN)
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS or BLS within 30 days of hire or transfer.