Physical Rehab Technician
Arizona Sports Medicine at Abrazo Medical Group
Responsible for timely and efficient performance of selected Physical Rehabilitation duties as directed by and under the general supervision of a PT, PTA, OT or COTA. Assists with dressing changes. Assists with donning/doffing of orthopedic braces. Assists with transport of patients with various types of transporting devices. Organizes and maintains equipment for patient use. Manages equipment inventory. Schedules and prioritizes patient workload. Performs regular cleaning responsibilities. Works with pediatric through geriatric patients with demonstration of competency. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
- Prepares treatment areas appropriately for patient care
- Cleans treatment areas following patient care, to include hydrotherapy areas
- Assists patients to prepare for treatment
- Transports patients to and from the department
- Assists therapists and assistants with patient care
- Maintains linen supplies
- Maintains inventory of supplies
- Assures appropriate equipment performance prior to use
- Performs cleaning of the area and equipment as outlined in the policy and procedure manual.
Required: High school graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Associates degree preferred
Preferred: 6 months in healthcare setting
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.