Pediatric Sports Medicine Physician
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the region's only children's hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Pediatric Sports Medicine who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
The Department of Pediatrics at LVHN Children's Hospital includes physicians in 30 specialties, a large general pediatric group, and dedicated hospitalist & intensivists.
- The Children's Hospital has a 30-bed inpatient unit, a 40-bed Level IV NICU, 12-bed Level II PICU, Level II pediatric trauma center and 27-bed pediatric ER
- Our award winning health network is financially strong and committed to growing our pediatric specialty services
- LVHN currently trains 223 residents in 20+ residency and fellowship programs, including pediatrics
- Physicians are eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, our academic partner
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.