Work With A Purpose
Seeking a general Orthopedic Surgeon for Mercy Hospital - Lebanon, Missouri. This opportunity provides care to a large referral base across four counties (pop. > 100,000) that will quickly grow a rewarding and successful practice while allowing a personalized work/life balance. Mercy Hospital - Lebanon is a 50-bed hospital with a multi-specialty clinic suite attached that includes a strong primary care base, general surgery, sports and occupational medicine, GYN, oncology, interventional pain management, and more. Our surgery center is very well-equipped for a variety of orthopedic surgery cases with excellent OR access and efficient turnover times.
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery - Lebanon
- 200-year history, physician led, faith-based, not-for-profit - let us share this amazing story
- Lebanon is a growing, economically strong community with great proximity to Springfield, Lake of the Ozarks, Columbia, and Rolla
- Ample block time in the OR - no need to fight for time here
- Strong variety of cases - total joints, sports, shoulders, general B&B orthopedics
- Support from orthopedic traumatologists at Mercy Springfield for call
- Work with a fellowship trained non-operative sports and occupational medicine physician
- Multi-specialty ambulatory center with extensive primary care base and proven referral volumes
- On-site physical therapy, a full-scale diagnostic laboratory, and imaging services including MRI and CT
- Video Integrated System and private pre-op and post-op rooms equipped with advanced surgical technology
- System wide integrated EPIC EMR system
- Practice Details
- Workers comp services including surgical intervention
- At least two OR days per week available
- 4.5-day work week
- Home with family every evening with no nights, weekends, holidays - outstanding quality of life
- No trauma designation - great call schedule for work/life balance
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive salary guarantee based on desired level of productivity
- Signing bonus or stipend, commencement bonus and paid relocation package
- Opportunity for production, quality, and financial incentives
- Comprehensive benefits for your entire family
- Flexible time-off and CME with $5,000 allowance
- Occurrence-based professional liability coverage
Mercy Central Region includes serves communities throughout Missouri, many along the I-44 corridor from Rolla in the northeast to Bolivar and Branson in the southwest. These areas feature the best of all worlds, beautiful parks and waterways, friendly people, public and private schools, exceptional local restaurants, theatres, museums, two airports, hiking & biking trails, canoeing and boating, caves, hunting, fishing and more.
Lebanon, MO provides exceptional access to the water as home of Bennett Spring State Park and easy ramp access to the Lake of the Ozarks! It is a quick 40-minute drive to Springfield and within great reach of Columbia, St. Louis, and Kansas City.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Your Life Is Our Life's Work.