CHRISTUS St. Michael in Texarkana, TX is seeking a Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established and successful practice. The physician will work closely with the partnering Orthopedic Surgeons to provide quality care. If you are looking to work within a team environment and would enjoy working within an established practice, this is the opportunity for you!
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Coverage
- And Much More!
Qualifications: Must have completed or near completion of Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship accredited by the ACGME and/or Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Sports Medicine. Must also possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
Benefits of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic :
- The area's preferred multi-specialty medical group
- 2018 AMGA Acclaim Award Winner
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice clinicians representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
Community Description : Texarkana is a great city, straddling a state line that is capable of sharing the greatest assets of two states...Texas & Arkansas! Set in the beautiful forest and lake-filled corner of northeast Texas, Texarkana is fortunate to have excellent education opportunities from preschool through college. Quality education in Texarkana ranges from public and private preschool through high school options, to three institutions of higher learning.