Be a part of the nation's premier physician group! Our Orthopedic department in Texarkana, TX is adding Orthopedic Surgeons to the CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic team. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic has been awarded the prestigious 2018 Acclaim Award and is looking for physicians to continue to deliver the best in health care.
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Relocation assistance
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area's preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 750 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
Texarkana is a great city, straddling a state line that is capable of sharing the greatest assets of two states...Texas & Arkansas! While known for its hunting and fishing, art lovers also enjoy the historic Perot Theatre, several local museums, and shoppers can avail themselves of rapidly expanding national retailers. Exceptional public and private schools including two elementary magnet schools, a community college, and four year Texas A&M University - Texarkana are available. With a low cost of living and southern charm, Texarkana has made southern living famous.
Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas