BSWH is seeking a General Orthopedic Surgeon to join our outstanding Orthopedic care program. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
We are looking for a committed team player with a favorable work/ training history. The ideal candidate should be focused on quality, and be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies, and other professionals to provide optimum patient care within our award-winning integrated health care system.
- This Orthopedic Physician will practice general orthopedic surgery in Round Rock, plus coverage at one additional location (TBD)
- Open to new fellows and/or experienced physicians
- The work schedule is expected to be Monday-Friday
- Call rotated equally among the group- 1 in 5
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package, and no state income tax.
- Epic EMR system
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock is a 101-bed, full-service hospital with a Level II Trauma and Level IV Maternal designation. The hospital is Magnet ® recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in nursing. The medical center offers a wide network of medical expertise and resources and includes a full range of personalized care in more than 40 specialties. A freestanding cancer center and care clinic operate adjacent to the hospital.
About the Community
Located just 15 miles north of Austin, Round Rock is one of the fastest growing communities in the U.S. and one of the best-managed cities in Texas. It’s earned numerous accolades including “Top Cities for Living the American Dream,” “Safest City in Texas,” and Money Magazine’s No. 2 “Best Places to Live 2019.” Here you’ll find top notch entertainment and dining options as well as state-of-the-art sports facilities, a large outlet mall (think IKEA, Disney, J.Crew and over 115 more stores), a highly rated public-school district and more. Quite simply, one of the country’s most livable towns.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades’ America’s 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.