Orthopedic Surgeon Physician
UNC Physicians Network and UNC Orthopedics and Sports Medicine at Clayton , located in Clayton, NC, are seeking a full time, Orthopedic Surgeon Physician. Open to New Grads! UNC Orthopedics and Sports Medicine at Clayton provides expert orthopedic care using the most advanced procedures in sports medicine, joint replacement, fracture care and foot and ankle surgery. Clinic is located in the Spring Branch Medical Pavilion in Clayton. We take same-day urgent and emergent appointments, and have an on-call physician available 24 hours a day.
In partnership with UNC Health Johnston , our mission is to provide compassionate, cost-effective and high-quality care to every patient.
- Consult with patients and analyze patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goal
- Evaluate and treat multiple orthopedic diagnoses including fractures, damage to tendons/muscles/ligaments, osteoarthritis, etc.
- Collaborate with other specialists, when necessary
- Perform various orthopedic related surgeries
- Maintain detailed notes, including medical histories of patients, test results, communications, medications, etc, using Epic EMR
- Participate in hospital and Surgery Center cases
- Educate patients and families
- Support local athletic teams and events
- Participate in unassigned hospital call as well as practice call rotation
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity incentives
- Support for relocation expense (if applicable)
- Rich benefits plan w/ generous PTO package, 403B employer-sponsored retirement plan
- CME - 5 days plus $2500 reimbursement/fiscal year
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage
Small town and southern charm with high tech jobs and nearby major cities make Johnston County a great place to live. In one of the fastest growing places in the country, Johnston County offers quiet, safe neighborhoods, low crime, excellent health care and a good sense of community. Here you'll find great connections to history, entertainment, dining, lodging and outlet shopping. With both Interstate 95 and Interstate 40 running through our area, you are connected to just about anywhere you want to go, including a 20-minute drive to Raleigh, a two-hour drive to beach resorts and four-hour drive to the beautiful mountains.
With all this, and more, Johnston County is the perfect place to Live, Work and Play.