Orthopedic Sports Medicine Physician
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Sports Medicine Physician for a Great Opportunity in Northern NJ!
Atlantic Health, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an Orthopedic Sports Medicine physician for a new opportunity in Northern New Jersey! This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled physician to join a well-established and growing orthopedic practice with our outpatient location in Wayne, NJ. The practice is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center.
The immediate team consists of a dynamic group of fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons, and a robust support staff. We offer the unparalleled opportunity to gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving patients in our diverse community. The ideal candidate is expected to provide non-operative sports medicine services and be skilled and trained in the diagnosis of a wide range of medical and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Bachelors degree in a realted field required
- BE/BC in Otolaryngologist
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure required
- 1-3 years of field experience strongly preferred
- Fellowship trained
- Subspecialty in Otology is a plus
- Open to new graduates and experienced physicians
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All residents and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.About Us
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.EEO Statement
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.