Orthopedic Sports Medicine- Physician Assistant
Lehigh Valley Health Network
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love where you work! To Learn more, please send your cv to Christine.Sheahan@LVHN.org.
- Total Joint / Sports Medicine
- First Assist
- Orthopedic Institute locations in East Stroudsburg, Bethlehem and Hecktown Oaks
- Orthopedic call coverage rotation
- A network Champion for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences, etc.
- Retirement plans with employer contributions
- APC Mentorship Program
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.