Mercy Clinic is currently seeking a Foot & Ankle Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon to join our dynamic, innovative Orthopedic Teams in Oklahoma City and Edmond, Oklahoma. We deliver leading-edge treatments for chronic pain and injury. Our doctors and staff offer a comprehensive range of the latest surgical services, ranging from day-of minimally invasive surgery to complex arthroscopic and reconstructive orthopedic surgery.
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery - Edmond I-35
- Operate at Mercy's state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center ( Edmond I-35 ) and Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- On-site MRI and in-office X-ray
- Busy surgical practice supported by a robust referral base of Mercy Primary Care Physicians state-wide
- EPIC EMR
- Outstanding partners with years of experience and relationships within the community with athletes, workers compensation, etc.
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with competitive compensation (initial 2-year income guarantee, production based to follow)
- Annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel + Leisure, Oklahoma City offers all of the culture , cuisine , attractions and amenities you'd expect in a modern metropolis. And with its rugged Western past , working stockyards and title as "Horse Show Capital of the World," it's rich in cowboy culture, as well. From family fun to romantic retreats to outdoor adventures you won't find anywhere else, Oklahoma City has plenty of hustle without all the hassle.
This is Oklahoma City. This is the Modern Frontier .
Mercy , named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy is one of the nation's most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, more than 4,000 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners and 40,000-plus co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Your life is our life's work.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.