Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon to join the Orthopaedic Division of our multi-specialty, hospital-based group practice in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Candidates must have completed an accredited Orthopaedic Surgery residency program in addition to a foot and ankle surgery fellowship
- Join our team of two DPM trained surgeons who collaborate with a strong Orthopaedic Division
- Additionally, Carle has a Podiatric Hospitalist who provides inpatient rounding and diabetic foot and wound care
- Subspecialty Foot and Ankle on-call rotation split equally 1:4
- Practice full scope of foot/ankle surgery, including hindfoot/ankle reconstruction and trauma
- Block surgical time; surgeries done at newly built 23,000 square foot Champaign Ambulatory Surgery Center as well as Carle Foundation Hospital and new Carle At The Riverfront campus in Danville
- Dedicated clinic time at a large modern 52,000 square foot Orthopedic/Sports Medicine building in Champaign as well as potential for dedicated clinic time at Carle At The Riverfront campus
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
About the employer
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world’s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work®. Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals™ by Healthgrades®.