Medical Assistant I
Atlantic Health (SP)
Atlantic Medical Group, part of Atlantic Health System has Full Time Certified Medical Assistant I opportunity for Childrens Orthopedics & Sports Medicine for Morristown and Rockaway locations.
- The Certified Medical Assistant(CMA) will perform clinical as well as administrative functions i.e. manage patient flow, perform vital signs, patient intake
Will also oversee all aspects of rooming patients, handling patient messages and communication, assisting physician with procedures such as fracture reductions, casting, application
of braces etc.
Certfied Medical Assistant (CMA) will maintain exam room and supplies,
answering phones to include registration and scheduling appointments in a practice management system and other duties typical of a CMA in a physicians practice.
- Experience with phlebotomy, EKG, supporting physician practices, maintaining regulatory requirements (DOH, TJC, HIPAA, etc)
Bilingual speaking (Spanish)
Also maybe under essential functions specify pediatric patients newborn to 21.
- HS Diploma
- Graduate of a CAAHEP or ABHES accredited Medical Assistant program preferred
- MA Certification through AAMA, AMCA, AMT, NCCT or NHA required.
- Post graduate CMA experience preferred. EPIC EMR experience a plus
ability to work independently, excellent communication and organizational skills
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Please See Above