Colorado Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group is strategically adding a Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon to meet the demands of our fast-growing community of Colorado Springs, Colorado, and will begin practicing in 2023.
- Team of 12 Orthopedic surgeons: 3 Orthopedic Traumatologists, 9 elective subspecialty trained surgeons, including a well-established foot and ankle surgeon.
- Dedicated clinic and OR time.
- Onsite diagnostic imaging ensures optimized clinical workflow.
- Physician-led medical group.
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide.
- Must have orthopedic foot and ankle fellowship.
- Must participate in general orthopedic call at a Level I and Level III trauma center for an average of 12 days per quarter.
- Must be BE/BC
AtUCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity.We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Generous starting bonus and continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizesappreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employmentand diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equalopportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisionsbased on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in anyterms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminatedagainst because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender,national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealthdoes not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with adisability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and willmake reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on theorganization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under theAmericans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, whenthey do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.