Family Medicine / Sports Medicine
Southern California Permanente Medical Group
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
The comprehensive benefits and longevity based compensation package offered by Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG) enables physicians to focus on what they do best - provide their patients with exceptional care.
* Medical/dental/vision coverage
* Supplemental medical coverage
* Special dependent coverage
* Vacation/holiday/sick/education time and leave (prorated to work schedule)
* Retirement and savings plans
* Relocation package
* Professional liability coverage
* Minimum salaries are inclusive of premium pay and incentives depending on skills and competencies and geographic location.
Partnership of SCPMG
* Transition to a Partner/Owner of SCPMG
* Eligible after three consecutive years of full-time employment (six consecutive years of part-time employment)
* Increased benefits (e.g. compensation, retirement, life insurance)
* Voting rights on organizational decisions
*Annual Salary will be based on longevity with the Group and FTE work schedule/effort.
About the area
With its medical center northwest of Los Angeles and its scope reaching as far north as Ventura, the Woodland Hills/Ventura County service area offers an impressive range of experiences. Great weather enables year-round surfing, hiking, golf, and other outdoor sports. And beyond our area are Los Angeles to the south and Santa Barbara to the north, for world-class dining, entertainment, and cultural activities.
The Woodland Hills/Ventura County area is geographically diverse--reaching from the San Fernando Valley north of Los Angeles to Ventura County along the Pacific Ocean. Our area offers both the urban/suburban experience of the Woodland Hills Medical Center and the distinctly bi-cultural, small-town feel of the Ventura County medical office. Yet, at our core is one culture--characterized by the partnering and teamwork of our medical staff, the high level of physician engagement, and the focus on maintaining a highly evolved model of care. A family medicine residency program at the medical center adds an academic vibrancy. Strong emphasis is placed on wellness and interaction, with formal and informal events, potlucks, and other social activities. A robust on-boarding program ensures that new hires can quickly integrate, professionally and personally, forming lasting bonds and furthering the area's collegial environment.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine with an additional year of Sports Medicine training
- This is a Sports Medicine & Family Medicine or Urgent Care blended practice
Equal Employment Opportunity
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status