Family Medicine Physician
Mercy St. Robert Missouri Family Medicine Opportunity
Mercy in Missouri is recruiting additional family physicians to meet incredible growth in the region! Options for outpatient-only, traditional, ER, OB, sports/occupational medicine, and urgent care all exist. Lebanon is a growing area offering incredible access to the Ozark mountains, Mark Twain National Forest, Lake of the Ozarks, State and National Parks, world-class fishing, and so much more! We offer NHSC and PSLF loan repayment plus signing bonus and paid relocation in addition to an excellent guaranteed salary based on quality metrics, not wRVUs.
Mercy has a 200+ year history dating back to the 1700s in Ireland - let us share this amazing story with you!
Mercy Family Medicine Lebanon Offers:
- Guaranteed annual salary of $300,000 - compensation focused on quality metrics, not wRVUs - excellent time with patients and building relationships
- Signing bonus plus paid relocation available
- Flexible workweek and hours - four day workweek available
- Public service loan forgiveness, NHSC approved sites, student loan repayment options
- Partners who support the recruitment and will welcome and mentor you
- Access to patients right away; high demand, proven volumes, ability to focus on niche or specialty interest
- We have options for outpatient-only, hospital medicine, urgent care, OB, ER, prenatal care, procedures, occupational medicine, sports medicine
- Comprehensive benefits package for your entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- Flexible vacation, CME with $5,000 allowance, and time off
- Utilization of Mercy virtual and nurse on call - outpatient phone call is minimal
- Focus on quality of life and administration dedicated to reducing physician burnout - comprehensive physician wellness program
Mercy Clinic Springfield Communities:
- Physician-led, integrated health care system with a focus on providing the best possible patient experience
- Welcoming partners, colleagues, mentors, and friends
- 877-bed tertiary hospital, one 50-bed hospital, and three critical-access hospitals
- 600+ integrated physicians across all medical specialties
- 130-year history in Springfield - financially strong and stable
- Variety of clinic options and settings to choose from
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Forbes "America's Best Employers" two years in a row
- Ranked in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by HealthGrades
- Truven Top 5 System
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply
Living here is easy with everything you need! We have access to some of the best outdoor recreation in the country with the Ozark Mountains, a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of metro areas-but with far less stress and traffic plus an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Springfield has an excellent airport with daily flights across the country.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.