Comite Center for Precision Medicine & Health
Founded by Florence Comite MD in 2005, Comite Center for Precision Medicine & Health is the world leader in personalized healthcare with a proactive, preventive approach to detect, predict, and reverse disorders of the body’s physiological aging — years, often decades, before symptoms occur. Our N-of-1 treatment for each client is made possible as a result of decades of Dr. Comite’s research and training at both Yale & NIH, in endocrinology and several fields of Medicine. At our Centers, each Client journey begins with a comprehensive Precision Health Analysis where we investigate hundreds of biomarkers that influence health at a cellular level, followed by our ongoing tailored, programmatic interventions as we monitor trends over time and deliver life-changing outcomes.
We are seeking an Exercise Physiologist capable of addressing lifestyle modifications, including but not limited to exercise and nutritional guidance. Previous work/shadow experience in a clinical setting (cardiac rehabilitation, ECG interpretation, sub max / maximal VO2 testing, pulmonary testing) is highly preferred, as well as training and experience in nutritional counseling.
- Degree in Exercise Physiology or a related field
- Practical understanding and application of exercise and nutrition as vital health components
- ACSM(CEP) or ACEP(EPC) or NSCA (CSCS) certification preferred
- Clinical experience strongly recommended
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to relocate for training in NYC
- Must be willing to occasionally fly to other offices located in Florida and California