Athletic Trainer Clinic 1
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID is seeking an Athletic Trainer Clinic 1 to join our Orthopedics Americana Boise team.
Schedule: Part-time, 20 hrs/week, must be available day time hours Mon-Satuday.Responsibilities
- Provide direct patient care through clinical evaluation, physical exam, and treatment.
- Perform medical history on patients, including but not limited to, history of injury or condition, primary or chief complaint, past medical history, and medication reconciliation.
- Determine appropriate therapeutic treatment and provide rehabilitation, and/or reconditioning strategies.
- Assist provider with establishing and documenting patients health care plan and progress.
- Order entry for diagnostic studies, other referrals and/or medications under the direction of the supervising physician.
- Perform therapeutic procedures such as wound care, dressing changes, suture removal, prepping for injections, diagnostic ultrasound, cast and/or durable medical equipment (DME) application and removal.
- Communicate and educate patients on plan of care, such as inquiries about treatments, therapies, pre- and post-operative care and expected outcomes.
- Administrative/clerical responsibilities necessary for effective and efficient clinic flow.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Athletic Training or healthcare related field
- Experience: 0 years exp as an Athletic Trainer.
- Licenses/Certifications: Licensed as a Certified Athletic Trainer the state of practice. Board of Certification (BOC) certified. Current CPR certification.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
OPTIONAL : For more information, please contact RECRUITER at EMAIL or PHONE
RECRUITER TO INSERT LOCATION SUMMARY
Learn more about what the LOCATION has to offer you:
RECRUITER TO INSERT URLS
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.