Athletic Trainer Clinic 1
St. Luke's Health System in Ketchum, ID is seeking an Athletic Trainer Clinic 1 to join our Sports Medicine team at our Wood River Medical Center.
This is a full-time position that will require 40hrs/week and day time availability.
Eligible for benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee Wellness programs
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Sick Leave
- Great retirement programs with a 401k match plan
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Scholarships
- And so much more!
- Provide direct patient care through clinical evaluation, physical exam, and treatment.
- Perform medical history on patients, including but not limited to, history of injury or condition, primary or chief complaint, past medical history, and medication reconciliation.
- Determine appropriate therapeutic treatment and provide rehabilitation, and/or reconditioning strategies.
- Assist provider with establishing and documenting patients health care plan and progress.
- Order entry for diagnostic studies, other referrals and/or medications under the direction of the supervising physician.
- Perform therapeutic procedures such as wound care, dressing changes, suture removal, prepping for injections, diagnostic ultrasound, cast and/or durable medical equipment (DME) application and removal.
- Communicate and educate patients on plan of care, such as inquiries about treatments, therapies, pre- and post-operative care and expected outcomes.
- Administrative/clerical responsibilities necessary for effective and efficient clinic flow.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Athletic Training or healthcare related field
- Licenses/Certifications: Licensed as a Certified Athletic Trainer the state of practice. Board of Certification (BOC) certified. Current CPR certification.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.