Northern Light Inland Hospital and Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital seeks a BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon to join our Orthopedic Specialist team.
- This position will be divided between the two hospitals and the scope of practice will primarily focus on total joints and upper extremity surgery, while also including a component of general orthopedics.
- Our ideal candidate will have a desire for community outreach and promoting collaborative relationships with other physicians in the community while living in the hospital service area.
- Here you will have the ability to craft your own practice panel and work autonomously yet have the support of an excellent support staff and colleagues. Come join us!
Physicians at Northern Light Health enjoy:
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership opportunities
Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital is a progressive, Joint Commission accredited, 25 bed Critical Access Hospital (CAH) in Pittsfield, Maine that serves an area encompassing 40,000 people throughout the central region. Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital offers a wide range of both inpatient and outpatient services, including a Surgical Unit, Medical Surgical, and Special Care Unit, Swing Bed Unit, Women's Health Center, Rehabilitation centers, primary and walk in care medical offices in three locations and more than twenty specialty services.
Northern Light Inland Hospital is a dynamic entity with a 48-bed community hospital and a 105bed continuing care center on the hospital campus in downtown Waterville, Maine. Our dedicated staff is committed to rolling up our sleeves to make healthcare better for the people we serve. Physicians at both hospitals enjoy the quality of life that is available in a community centered rural hospital in an idyllic setting. Northern Light Sebasticook Valley and Northern Light Inland Hospitals have access to tertiary specialty services through a "one call" transfer system and are also served by Lifeflight of Maine, an emergency medical air transport service with a helicopter and fixed wing aircraft. Both hospitals are members of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.
Must be U.S. Board-Certified or Board-Eligible