Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking an additional Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon to join our well-established team at our BRAND-NEW Outpatient Surgery Center opening on Campus of Mercy Hospital St. Louis in April of 2023.
This Position Offers:
- Collegial team of 17 Physicians and 14 APPs.
- Newly developed suite with 50 exam rooms & physical therapy gym.
- Largest Primary Care Network & Referral Base in the Greater St. Louis area
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
Mercy , one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nation's largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.