Mercy Clinic is seeking a Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon to join very busy established group and expand our services on Campus of Mercy Hospital South.
This position includes:
- Collegial team of 6 Physicians
- In-office x-ray and casting; close to Mercy Physical Therapy
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment
- Strong referral base from Mercy's primary care physicians and local Mercy urgent cares
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
Mercy , one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nation's largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future. EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.